Ages 2 through 6th Grade
- Sunday, 9:00 am (4 years - 6th Grade)
- Sunday, 11:00 am (5th & 6th Grade only)
- Bible-based and interactive
4-years-old through 4th grade
- Sundays, 11:00 am
- Age-appropriate praise and worship
- Exciting Bible teaching
- Puppetry & drama by Junior Ministry Team
Newborns through 3-years-old
- Available all worship services
- Special events with approval
- Bible stories, music & play
Special Needs Ministry
Based on individual physical, mental and emotional needs.
- The goal is to help children meet Christ in their own special way.
Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
- 2-years-old through 12th grade
- Wednesdays, 6 - 8 pm, September through May
- Non-denominational Bible Club
- Scripture memorization & practical application of God's Word
- Games, Bible lessons, contests, songs and achievement awards
- International Christian outreach
Other Ministries Offered
- Junior Ministry Team (weekly meeting and commitment)
- King's Kastle Party (annual, October, Alternative Outreach Party)
- Vacation Bible School (annual, 3rd week in July, completed K-6th grades)
- 56ers Special Events
- Pre-Teen Summer Camp (annual in June, 3rd - 6th grades)
- Service projects & much more
The Answers in the Bible Curriculum was developed to present the gospel to all generations; to train believers to know, obey, and defend God's Word; and to encourage believers to become conformed to the image of Christ.
This curriculum and lessons are taught to preschoolers through adults simultaneously- so you and your child will be able to talk about what you learned!
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 (NIV)